Tuesday, May 31, 2011

It's Official, I'm an Idiot.

In preparation for my doctor's appt today, I intended on leaving at 3pm from work. I noticed that I was still at work at 3:15. No big deal, I was just trying to get home a little early prior to the appointment. Joe was home when I got there because he stayed home with a migraine today so I spent some time chatting with him then finally got around to taking a quick shower. While in the bathroom, I noticed the toilet was kind of dirty so I spent a couple minutes cleaning it up. I knew it was getting close to the appointment time, but typically, I'm waiting for an hour past my scheduled time so I figured being a few minutes late wouldn't be a big deal. My brain remembered my appt being at 4:45, yet when I showed up at the doctor's office about 10 minutes late, the lights were out and the door was already locked. Sweet. So, I guess maybe my appointment was at 4:30? I misplaced the appointment card when cleaning out the car we traded in and had forgotten to put the info in my phone this time around. I tried calling right away because I thought that I had seen one of the front desk girls inside still but it went straight to their after-hours answering service. So now, I've got to call in the morning, apologize profusely, and hope that they can get me in to see the dr in the next couple of days and I'll probably have to take off from work to get in as well. Boo!

No comments:

Post a Comment