Friday, May 27, 2011

Mini Freak-out Episodes

Just a quick post. Here's an email I sent to a friend yesterday:
I made the mistake of catching a glance of my full-length profile in the mirror this morning. HOLY COW!! How do I not just tip over?? I don’t feel so badly about waddling I guess! I can somewhat understand strangers’ concerns about me being “ready to pop” now too (even though they really don’t have to say anything about it to me, do they?). Surely I can’t get very much larger, I mean, I’m not carrying a litter – just one little, wriggly kiddo – who apparently takes up a rather large amount of space J And I dropped a pen this morning. It’s still on the floor.
It's funny, I have these little bouts of  "aaaaaaagh!!"... and then I'm fine again. This morning, I had a terrible time trying to find a shirt to wear. "Nothing fits!!" followed by pouting. The belly pushes pants down and causes shirts to creep up... nobody wants to see that, especially with my current proportions. Five shirt changes later, I'm clothed and ready to go. I'm fairly sure not sleeping much or well contributes to these mini freak-out episodes. But every day brings us closer to having Izaak in our arms (rather than in my belly) and I'm looking forward to the excitement ahead!!

No comments:

Post a Comment