Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Baby Gear

Little Hoot!
We ordered the Stroller/Carseat combo and the Pack ‘n Play (both with adorable owl pattern, of course!) online from Target on Sunday afternoon, using the gift cards we collected at Christmastime. They were on sale and who can argue with free shipping to boot? Upon our arrival home after work yesterday, we were delighted to find that the Stroller/Carseat was already delivered to our door! The kitties were very interested in the packing material as they are big fans of plastic bags and corrugated cardboard. Joe put the stroller together and pushed it around the house a bit while I was making dinner. I think this baby-on-the-way thing is starting to sink in a bit!

Nesting.
My office is still a mess but I’ve been a busy bee with purging my closet of the clothes I haven’t worn in some time. The biggest challenge with the office is tackling the boxes of random stuff that I’m simply not sure what to do with. We have a similar area in the garage – boxes with assorted junk that hasn’t been utilized in years but is seemingly too good to just throw away. I’m toying with the idea of having a garage sale. It may be less of a hassle to just bag/box up the stuff we haven’t used lately and donate it rather than trying to sort, price, and haggle with garage salers and then bagging up the rest and donating anyhow. It would be nice to raise a couple bucks to go towards diapers or something though!

In other news, we are starting to get ready to tile the kitchen. We’ve picked out the tile (two lovely tones of beige and tan, a.k.a. Almond and Walnut) and though I wish I could be more helpful with the actual installation, the rest of the job realistically resides on Joe’s shoulders. I’m so lucky to have a capable dude around the house!

No comments:

Post a Comment