Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Pics from the Beginning of July

New robe from Grandma!

Pondering deep thoughts...

Grandma (and Grandpa) came to visit all the way
from Phoenix, AZ! (I hear that it's pretty far away!)

Grandma gave me tons of snuggles!

"Daddy's Little Firecracker"!! The perfect onesie from Nana and Papa!!!

We is friends! (So far...)

All tuckered out!

Hanging out with Mom.

Chillin' in the Rainforest.

Tummy-time mat? Heck with that!!

I look good in this!!

Arguing with Capt Calamari (per usual!)

Hanging out with Mommy, wearing robot jammies!

More snoozin'

Don't I look adorable in my striped hoodie?

Possible tummy ache. Or maybe I was hungry.
Or maybe I just felt like being heard.... GOSH!!

Everybody was kung-fu fighting!

Suck suck suck...

Helping Mom do laundry.

No comments:

Post a Comment