Monday, August 22, 2011

Clothing and Accessories

I am so mad! I saw the cutest little owl bib at Babies ‘R Us last week and didn’t pick it up, figuring I’d just get it next time because I was already getting the matching hoodie and the owl-covered one-piece outfit thingy. I went there again yesterday because I had a coupon for formula and the bibs were all gone!!

Really, I’m sure Izaak could care less about what is on his bib at this point (or clothing in general) and $8.99 seemed a bit much for a 2-pack of bibs (the other one was plain) but I still wish I would’ve grabbed it when I had the chance! I would be in so much trouble if we’d have had a girl in regards to cute clothes. “Sorry I missed the car payment this month honey, but there were little shirts with cupcakes and adorable pants with ruffles and I just had to buy them all!!!” (ß a conversation that I would have with Joe).

Looking on the bright side of things: I got three tubs of formula for about $45 total. Sounds pricey? Well, considering that each tub is usually somewhere between $21 and $23 + tax, I was pretty proud of my coupon/bargain-hunting skills!! By the way, if anyone has any Similac coupons for powdered formula that they want to send me, I'll be more than happy to accept!

No comments:

Post a Comment