Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Just a Quickie...

This is the life! 
We are enjoying the calm before the storm presently. Joe finished laying the tile in the kitchen(!!!), he'll be adding the grout tomorrow and replacing the trim and getting the appliances back to their respective "homes" hopefully by this weekend as well. As fun as it's been having the refrigerator in the living room, I'm very ready to have the kitchen put back together! I have another doctor's appointment tomorrow, fingers crossed that she'll tell me that Izaak is well on his way. As mentioned in a previous post, since Monday is my due date, I decided that Friday is my last day of work... and it can't come fast enough. Sitting in front of the computer, pretending to be content and comfortable is getting more and more challenging. My idiot tolerance level is close to zero and my brain isn't at its sharpest right now either so sometimes I'm the idiot... no fun! Plus, I think I'm making some people at work nervous, as if they feel that the baby is just going to fall out at some point and they're going to have to deal with it or something. Silly! Anyhow, I'm exhausted (no surprise there!) so it's time to turn in for the evening. Good night :)

No comments:

Post a Comment