Monday, June 13, 2011

Due Date?!

So, today is Izaak's actual due date. And he's still in no hurry to leave the cozy surroundings he's used to. I've tried spicy food, walks, got a pedicure, etc but to no avail. I'm trying not to stress about it as that seems a bit counterproductive at this point. He'll arrive when he's ready (or when my doctor decides it's medically relevant to bring on his delivery).

Today is my first official day off of work! It's 8am and I've already been up for a little while, doing some light cleaning, house straightening, and some research on breastfeeding. I intend to head to the pool for awhile this morning to enjoy my buoyancy and some sun. Later on, I plan to log in some quality couch hours, just resting up. I don't want to spend much time sitting in front of the computer - especially since that's a big reason why I'm not at work today!! By the way, my ankle bones - though not prominent - are currently visible!

Anyhow, I promise we'll keep everyone informed as to when we go to the hospital and things start making progress. And trust that nobody is more anxious than me to have this baby out of my belly and into our arms!

No comments:

Post a Comment