Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Baby Book

Me + eBay app on my phone = DANGEROUS!!

Ok, my intention was to make a baby book. I wanted to design the cover, inside pages, etc., but I've got so many other projects in the works that I haven't even started (surprise, surprise) so I decided to see what the retail world had to offer in this realm. I happened upon this cute little number, pressed the Buy It Now button (so easy a caveman could do it!) and soon I should have another item waiting at my doorstep and ready to be checked off of the never ending Stuff-for-Izaak list :)

Kinda warm here today, a foggy morning morphed itself into a sunny day in the upper 80's. I was holed up in my cubicle at work not able to enjoy it for the most part but I'm sweating now, so that counts, right?? I think I might need to figure out turning on the A/C if this heatwave keeps up... where's Joe when you need him?! Truth be told, I miss him terribly but I know he's enjoying himself and that he'll be back soon - can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment