Saturday, October 1, 2011

Pictures (That Should've Been Posted Long Ago!)

Starting my modeling career early.

PBBBPPTPTTPTBT!!!

Hi!

HA!

Mom is determined that I have "tummy-time". Hmph.

Baby mullet! (Grows that way naturally!!)

Really? Again with the picture taking??

What's over there?

Funny face :)

Mommy's Little Monster

Invisible Violin

Daddy's Little Firecracker

Cuzzy time!

Aydan and Izaak

Getting some cousin face time!
Holding hands!


Hanging out with Daddy!

Being goofy in the Bumbo chair.

Giving the elephant rattle some love.

Nanu-nanu

Can't a guy get a break from the camera?

Serious face.

Happy little guy!

Excited!

Mmmm... burp cloth...


Whoa, close up!

Hey there!

Precisely.

How do I get over there?

Fun outfit from Anna!

Check out my sweet sandals!

Giggling!

Baby Bjorn with Daddy at the Food Truck Rodeo

Stud Muffin

Tootsies!

I'm a big boy!

Snoozin' again.


Cutie Pie!

Hanging with Mommy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment