Sunday, January 8, 2012

First Tooth!

First tooth (it's there, I promise!!)
After months of drooling on and gumming everything he could get his little paws on, Izaak has finally gotten his first tooth! Earlier in the day, he had been patiently sitting in my lap and gnawing on the knotted string on my hoodie. I was happy that he had stopped squirming and pulling my hair for a couple minutes and there was no plastic part on it so I let him slobber away. A couple hours later, Joe was holding him and noticed that a tooth had broken through!

Joe and I were so excited and wanted to document this milestone with a picture. Izaak wasn’t sure why we were all pumped up and smiling like buffoons at him but he played along. “Izee! Let’s see your new tooth!! Open your mouth! But move your tongue… no, the tongue is in the way… there we go! Good jo- … eh, the tongue is in the way again”. I think we did end up getting a picture but some imagination may be necessary to really see the tooth ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment