Monday, July 18, 2011

Guess Who is Already One Month Old!!

Yesterday was Izaak's one-month birthday (technically), and today we have another well-baby exam at the pediatrician. Turns out, babies require a lot of time and attention... who knew!! Hahaha :) Things are great, he's such an amazing little creature! It is admittedly difficult to spend time in front of a computer updating a blog when the little guy always wants to eat or snuggle or be changed. He eats about 8 times a day and each feeding takes at least an hour. So by my calculations, just feeding Izaak is a full-time job! Speaking of jobs, I still need to figure out the exact day I will be returning to work and if I'm returning full-time, or a couple days a week, AND we still need to get daycare squared away. I'm still working on getting birth announcements put together and hopefully will be able to get them mailed out in the next week or two.

Allow me to assure you that we have indeed been taking tons of photos, getting them to my computer just isn't always quick and convenient. In the meanwhile, here are a couple of pics from the hospital:


No comments:

Post a Comment